Use of english Barbie: Andalucia 2007

Insignia Test-it examen resuelto


USE OF ENGLISH

ULTRA-THING BARBIE: GIRLS POTENTIALLY IN DANGER


7 Find in the text the word which has the following definition:“the particular physical form or appearance of something” (noun). 
8 Give a noun with the same root as“choose” (verb; line 7).
9 Find in the text one opposite for “similarity” (noun).
10 Give one synonym for “desire” (verb; line 7).
11 Rewrite the sentence without changing its meaning. Begin as indicated:
12 Turn the following sentence into reported speech: “She told me: ‘I will lend you my doll next week’”.
13 Join the following sentences using an appropriate linker (do not use and or but). Make changes if necessary:
“I like to be slim. I also like eating a lot”.
  • I like to be slim although I also like eating a lot.
14 Complete the following conditional sentence: “You wouldn’t be hungry now if …” 

< Volver a READING  "Ultra-thing Barbie: girls potentially in danger"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...